6 Reasons Why Oriental Rugs Are Right for You. October 27, 2015
There is a clear difference between an Oriental Rug compared to any other domestic rug purchased in the United States. The difference can be found it the rug’s elegance and in its unique hand knotted characteristics that make it stand out in any room the way it does. There are a handful of reasons why you should upgrade your rug for an Oriental Rug but here are our top reasons why Oriental Rugs may be right for you.
1. Lasting Appeal: Oriental Rugs are made with high-quality materials which means that they can last a very long time. The value of Oriental Rugs is not just in the sentimental value that they gain but also that they can accrue value over a period of time making them a very solid investment.
2. Stylish: Most homeowners would typically change the look of their living space as often as the seasons change. The benefit of Oriental Rugs is that they do not go out of style. The look of an Oriental Rug is timeless and does not need to be changed or removed that often, if at all.
3. Intricate designs: Oriental Rugs are hand woven and have very intricate designs. These designs have had a lot of time and care put into them and are very appealing to look at. Oriental Rugs can set the tone for a room are great to look at up close.
4. Better Material: Oriental Rugs are soft to the touch. This is because of the type of wool that was used to make the rug. Some more expensive Oriental Rugs are made with a wool and silk blend which only increases the value of the rug over time. This is a stark contrast to most machine-made rugs that are made with harder, synthetic materials.
5. Eco-friendly: Oriental Rugs can be made from all-natural materials,including all natural dyes. This means that over time, the rug does not release any toxins and also releases fewer allergens, unlike other rugs that are considered highly flammable and can release volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
6. Symbol of Status: Oriental Rugs can be recognized by many homeowners, designers, and decorators who appreciate the uniqueness of Oriental Rugs. Owning an Oriental Rug shows that you have put time and effort into creating your home.
Bidjar 6'8" x 11'2"
Malayir 7'11" x 9'8"